Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Wicked Reminder



Hey, just wanted to remind everyone that while I am absent here, today is my post day on Wicked & Tricksy. In case you've joined from the Campaign and have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a quick W&T explanation, from my first post on the topic.
Wicked & Tricksy is an initiative by four aspiring writers of speculative fiction to provide a place for the community to gather and share. There'll be plenty of craft talk, asking of hard questions and offering of insight, and we hope that you will be as much a part of it than us.
 My three wicked colleagues are Margo, Sommer and SB, three incredible writers I am honoured to work with. We've had a plethora of badass guest bloggers too!

Here's the interesting parts, guys: we are always on the lookout for more guest bloggers. Every Friday we welcome another writer from the community and share the spotlight. It could be you! We don't bite, I promise. We just take your soul. So if you want to join the fun, just head over to our guidelines!

Happy Thursday all!

5 comments:

  1. "We just take your soul."

    I'm rubbing off on you. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee. You're enhancing a part of myself that was already around, waiting to express itself fully. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good writer and I fell in love with your blog since day one, Recently I have been battling with herpes and diabetes but God so mercy I came across with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com which I ordered that cure me, Then Dr Itua instruct me on how to drink the herbal medicines after I received my package through courier service, I will forever be grateful to Dr Itua for his wonderful help that he render me during those herpes outbreak was like living in hell for me.I have been living for 2 years now and I have not experience any outbreak ever since I drink Dr Itua herbal medicines which means I'm completely cured and living life that I ever wished. Dr Itua is a traditional herbal doctor which I found on a blog reading some testimony about his great work and now I'm here also to give my testimony,Dr Itua cure all kind of diseases and infections completely cured as he guaranteed me, I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mosta them Dr's? Only quacks now,
    scared by the covid, trying to keep
    their jobs which are passing-away,
    dear. The medical industry, for the most part, is a complete sham... trustNjesus -
    God Almighty shall
    ~NEVER~ let you down:
    ☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆
    I know. I'm a NDEr.
    GBY

    ReplyDelete