Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kindle Kindle Little Star

It has arrived! I did not expect the new baby for another week, yet there was the package, waiting for my return home tonight.

I am pleased. As in, super pleased.

Also, I haven't announced it anywhere, but I am participating in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. This means I will be posting every day of the week safe for Sunday, and each day will belong to a letter of the alphabet.

Fun will be had. If I'm not too distracted by shiny new Kindle.

Over and out! You'll all get a proper post tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new book toy :-) I hope you love it as much as I love mine.

    And! Now you have something to write about for "K" !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore my Kindle, I hope you enjoy yours!

    Looking forward to the A-Z Challenge - best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little addition. :) I love mine, and I really didn't think I'd ever say that. I thought I'd go down with my paperback clutched in my cold dead hands.

    ReplyDelete