Monday, May 9, 2011

New Beginnings

Apparently, Monday May 9th is the day of new beginnings. I've been running around the internet speaking about the first for two weeks now, so unless you haven't hung around the blog in a while, you all know about Wicked & Tricksy.

Wicked & Tricksy

The first post - Sommer's Community Post - is up at the moment. There's even comments on it, whoo! Click on the button to read the awesomeness and learn how to get wicked bookmarks!

That's not all, however! The second beginning is technically more important, and nearly as cool. I am starting an internship in a research lab, which is the last major hurdle between me and my Biochemistry major.

What that has to do with writing? Not much, except perhaps that this autumn, I am jumping into a one-year Creative Writing program.

Exciting things!

Tune back in tomorrow (tuesday) for more fluorescent proteins goodness!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! It's finally here! Totally getting a bookmark :D And, well, you actually got me a bit interested in those fluorescent proteins and I don't usually get very interested in stuff like that.

    A creative writing program sounds awesome! Hope it's fun! Autumn is still some time away though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an internship and a writing program! Big doings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylyee: That's the goal, TayLyee. I am a firm believer of the fact anything can be interesting when well presented. ;)

    Akari, LG: Thanks!

    Margo: Big doings, yeah! I feel like I'm slowly putting my life on a different path. It's weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog and the Wicked and Tricksy through LGs blog. :) Good luck with the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Libby, and welcome around. :)

    ReplyDelete