Wednesday, May 18, 2011

School is Out? Maybe for you!

Today is going to be a short and sweet post. In fact, you should expect Thursdays to be quick presentations of news, funny videos or other announcements on a regular basis now. The reason is simple: you can get your fill of me at Wicked & Tricksy! And yes, I'm aware this makes you all sound addicted. A girl can dream!

So what is on the menu today? The School's Out 4Ever Blogfest!


This awesome no-seriousness-allowed blogfest was launched by my Wicked comrade Sommer Leigh, who always seems to have so many cool ideas bubbling in her head!

The idea is simple: on May 30th, you tell us a story about your time in high school. It can be anything. Go wild! Have fun! If you're out of ideas, click on the button for a link to Sommer's post, with prompts. Well, you should click anyway, because she has a Mr. Linky up for you to sign up. You know you want to.

Be sure to drop here on the 30th, too, for a wild story about tug-of-war, winter carnival and public humiliation!

Also, every time I read this blogfest's name, I can't help but think "I wish." School is out for the summer in my case, but certainly not forever!

2 comments:

  1. How many years do you have left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years, including one which has two extra classes. I can't wait to be out, and at the same time, I'm scared to be done. The usual, I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete