Thus ends the series of pep talk-y posts. I don’t know where that came from, but I love myself some positive posts.
Today's a special get-to-know-me post! Everyone has their quirks and I love it when a blog award asks people to list special things about them. So here we go, five little things about me that I kept from you when I received the Stylish Blog Award. ;)
1. On January 25th 2010, I slipped on a patch of ice and was filmed by the provincial TV. My fabulous fall was on the continuous information chain for 24 hours and on the local evening news. It is still available on the internet (go to 00:25 and watch)
2. I have a twin sister. I also have an older brother and an older sister. They are also twins. We like to say mom's ovaries were on steroids.
3. I have never dated a man that lived in the same city as I do. All three boyfriends I had (or still have, in one case!) lived on an island, and never the same.
4. Next fall I finish a major in Biochemistry. Three years after I started it, I still don't know if it was the right choice (it's that writing thing that makes me doubt... It's so fun!)
5. I have herpes and enjoy cuddling with it. It's a cute plush which I received at Christmas and which is the source of many bad jokes. I also have an ulcer and sperm.
That's it, and now it's your turn. The A to Z Blogging Challenge is bringing a lot of new folks on this little corner of the internet, and I want to know who you are! Share one thing about you in the comments (don't be shy, I only bite once in a while!), so we get to know each other better. :)